College of Fine Arts (CFA) Statistics from the Strategic National Arts Alumni Project (SNAAP)'s 2013 survey:
- 90% of CFA alumni rated their experiences in the CFA as either excellent or good.
- 72% of CFA alumni would choose the U's CFA if they were to start over again.
- 88% of CFA alumni reported satisfaction with instructors.
- 78% of CFA alumni reported satisfaction with opportunities to perform, exhibit or present their work.
- 74% of CFA alumni reported a high level of satisfaction with freedom and encouragement to take risks.
- 72% of CFA alumni reported a high level of satisfaction for having a sense of belonging.
- 68% of CFA alumni pursued post-baccalaureate degrees or certification.
- 76% of CFA alumni either currently or have worked as professional artists.
- Of those who are not currently employed as artists, 65% of CFA alumni continue to practice art in their personal time, and 43% of these respondents perform or make art daily or several times a week.
- 75% of CFA alumni who work in fields outside of the arts find their arts training relevant.
Numbers of currently enrolled students (as of Spring 2016):
- Art & Art History – 435
- Dance – 270
- Film & Media Arts – 596
- Music – 372
- Theatre – 206
Number of graduates in 2015: 338
- Undergraduates – 276
- Masters – 46
- Doctorate – 16
Over the last five years, 96,475 Arts Pass tickets have been issued to students to access free or affordable arts experiences on campus.